Asus ZenFone Live L1 was an affordable smartphone launched by the Taiwanese multinational company in 2018. The phone featured a 5.5-inch HD display and was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and 2GB of RAM. Out of the box, it ran on Android 8.0 Oreo with ZenUI 5.0. Asus released several security updates for the phone, but it never received a major operating system update until now. The company has recently rolled out an Android 13 Tiramisu update for Asus ZenFone Live L1, which is a pleasant surprise for its users. Android 13 Tiramisu is the latest version of Android released by Google and comes with several notable features and improvements. The update is expected to provide fresh life to Asus ZenFone Live L1, which was struggling to keep up with the latest apps and games due to its outdated operating system. In this article, we will discuss the process of updating your Asus ZenFone Live L1 to Android 13 Tiramisu, along with the new features and improvements that come with the update. So, if you are an Asus ZenFone Live L1 user, keep reading.
- Better battery optimization
- New advanced privacy and security features such as privacy shutters and improved app permissions
- Improved user interface with more customization options
- A new dark mode for better viewing in low light conditions
- Redesigned settings menu for easy navigation
- New themes and fonts for customization
- App drawer swipe gesture
- Enhanced performance and stability
Overall, updating your Asus ZenFone Live L1 to Android 13 Tiramisu will provide you with an improved, updated, and secure phone. The new features are designed to enhance your phone’s performance and deliver a better user experience. Additionally, if you are worried about data privacy, the new privacy and security features will provide you with advanced data and app permission settings. So, if you are still using Asus ZenFone Live L1 with the old operating system, it’s time to upgrade to Android 13 Tiramisu.
Note: If you want to know more about Asus ZenFone Live L1, please click on this link. And if you need help with how to update your phone, you can visit this page.
How many years of updates for Asus ZenFone?
As per Asus, the latest Android OS and ZenUI (Asus User Interface) updates will be provided to the ZenFone models for approximately two years from the device’s launch date. However, the frequency of updates may vary depending on the model and region. For more information on updates for specific models, visit the Asus Support website.
Is your Asus ZenFone Live L1 eligible for the Android 13 Tiramisu update?
Not all Asus ZenFone Live L1 devices are eligible for the Android 13 Tiramisu update. Here are some of the eligibility criteria:
- The device must have at least 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage space
- The device must be running on Android 10 or Android 11
- The device must not be rooted. If your device is rooted, you will need to unroot it before the update.
- Your device must be official stock firmware only and not a custom ROM or modified firmware
Please note that eligibility criteria may vary based on geographical regions and carrier networks. To check your device eligibility for the Android 13 Tiramisu update, go to Settings > System > Software Update and check if the update is available.
If your device is not eligible, you may need to wait for the official roll-out or consider upgrading to a device that meets the eligibility criteria. If you meet the eligibility criteria, then go ahead and update your Asus ZenFone Live L1 to Android 13 Tiramisu and enjoy the new features and experience.
How do I update my Asus Zenfone software?
You can update your Asus Zenfone software through the following steps:
1. Go to your phone’s settings and tap on ‘System.’
2. Select ‘Software update’ and tap on ‘Download and Install.’
3. Wait for the system to check for available updates.
4. If an update is available, tap on ‘Download and Install.’
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
You can also update your Asus Zenfone software manually through the Asus website. Follow these steps:
1. Go to the Asus support website and select your phone model.
2. Download the latest firmware update package for your phone.
3. Copy the downloaded file to your phone’s storage.
4. Go to your phone’s settings, select ‘System,’ and tap on ‘System Update.’
5. Tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and select ‘Local Update.’
6. Select the firmware update package that you downloaded and tap on ‘Install.’
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Note: It is recommended to backup your phone’s data before updating the software.
- Improved Performance – Android 13 Tiramisu is designed to optimize device performance and offer a smoother and faster experience.
- Better Security – The update provides better privacy and security features, including enhanced biometric authentication and a privacy dashboard to manage permissions for apps.
- New Theming Options – Android 13 Tiramisu comes with a range of new themes and fonts to personalize your device experience.
- Battery Optimization – The update includes various features that help reduce battery consumption, such as adaptive battery, which automatically adjusts the battery usage based on your usage patterns.
- Dark Mode – Android 13 Tiramisu supports a system-wide dark mode, which can help reduce eye strain and save battery life.
By updating to Android 13 Tiramisu, you can enjoy better features and improved performance on your Asus ZenFone Live L1. It is essential to note that the above features and benefits may vary based on device models and regions. For more information about all the features and improvements in Android 13 Tiramisu, visit the official Android website.
How can I speed up my Asus ZenFone?
There are a few ways you can speed up your Asus ZenFone:
|Uninstall unused apps
|Apps running in the background can slow down your device. Go to Settings > Apps and uninstall apps you no longer need.
|Cache files can accumulate over time and slow down your device. Go to Settings > Storage > Cached Data and tap on “Clear cached data”.
|Animations can make your device feel slower. Go to Settings > About phone and tap on “Build number” seven times to enable Developer options. Then go to Developer options and set the following options to off: “Window animation scale”, “Transition animation scale”, and “Animator duration scale”.
|Get rid of bloatware
|Some apps come pre-installed on devices and can’t be uninstalled. These “bloatware” apps can slow down your device. You can disable these apps by going to Settings > Apps and finding the app you want to disable. Tap on the app and select “Disable”.
|Use a cleaner app
|Cleaner apps can help you optimize your device by cleaning up junk files, managing apps, and optimizing battery life. Some popular cleaner apps include CCleaner, Clean Master, and Norton Clean.
In conclusion, updating your Asus ZenFone Live L1 to Android 13 Tiramisu is a straightforward process that comes with numerous benefits, including enhanced performance, better security, new theming options, battery optimization, and dark mode support. Android 13 Tiramisu is designed to optimize device performance, provide better privacy and security, and offer an overall better user experience. It is always advisable to keep your device software up to date to ensure device security and fix any bugs or issues. Additionally, it is essential to back up your important files before starting the update process to avoid data loss in case of any unforeseen circumstances. With these few simple steps, you can update your Asus ZenFone Live L1 to Android 13 Tiramasu and enjoy all its benefits.
So, if you haven’t updated your Asus ZenFone Live L1 to Android 13 Tiramisu yet, it’s the perfect time to upgrade your device and enjoy the latest features and improvements. You can also check out the official Android website for more information about the new features and improvements in Android 13 Tiramisu.